ugliest rims for a supra ever, and they are mine!

ugliest rims ever? Or JDM cool?

• Total voters

xt32

Supra Junky
Mar 31, 2005
New Jersey
lol, ok so I have been looking for rims for a while. I'm broke and I wanted wide rims, this is what I found. Brandnew Volk Racing EMU??? They are 17x9 45 off set all around. At first I thought they were so awfully looking, then they grew on me. Then I shopped them on a black supra, which is what they are going on, and it grew on me some more. Then I bought them. Still dunno how I feel about them, but oh well I should get them in a week.

volk.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

So what do you think? Yay or nay???

Last edited:

xt32

Supra Junky
Mar 31, 2005
New Jersey
Wow you are right! They look very much alike, but But they are way more then what I paid, and they don't fit our cars!

65239_front.jpg

Caplax40

Grand Tourer
Feb 12, 2006
Boise, ID
I think they're cool. A lot different than everything else out there.

Did you get them through RbMotoring? IIRC, they had/have a set for sale.

xt32

Supra Junky
Mar 31, 2005
New Jersey
Thanks guys, They def are different, Every one is into deep dish rims and I agree they look great, but I like to be different. I'll post up pics of my car when I put them on. Yeah I got them from RbMotoring I was trying to keep that a secret so you guys would not know how much I paid :icon_bigg I have never dealed with them before, but they seem to import some cool stuff, alot of their rims looked banged up, I was only comfortable buying these cause they are new. And the JDM cool, is the I like it vote, haha I guess I made that confussing. :biglaugh:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Well they are Volks, so that in itself is cool! I would professionally paint the spokes black, and then make sure the other parts of the rims are high polish. If your Supra is black, I don't think they'll look too bad. also, if your car is as low as the one you photoshpped them on, it'll look cool!

xt32

Supra Junky
Mar 31, 2005
New Jersey
Yeah thats not my car in the pic, looks very much the same though, it's gonna be lowered ( got the stuff just gotta get a weekend where it's not raining) and waiting to go on is a full bomex kit. And it's got a Tanabe exhaust, I took the blitz off, it was too loud. Paint them black? I'm not a fan of that. And yes the pic makes them look like 19 or even 20 but they are only 17's so yeah the photo chop is not that great.