Twins gone.

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
So my twins are starting to smoke pretty bad, i was wondering if there's anywhere that rebuilds them,or if there's somewere that upgrades them, cause i dont want to put stock twins back on that are only going to last me a couple months.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
i think driftmotion now rebuilds them now but you'll have to check with them. i think MDC also does it but i don't know what happend to them.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Your better off going single. Its going to cost about the same to rebuild two turbo's then it is to purchase one new. IIRC there is a clean single setup being sold in the F/s section for a decent price.

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
86_sports_1jz;1300901 said:
what are your goals? it maybe better to go single for the long run

My future car goals dont involve the supra, ive been wanting to start a new project, but the supra's fighting it, i almost had it sold then someone rear ended me, and well now insureance is going to totall it and now the twins are going fast! idk, if i keep the car i would def want to go single, cause i would want atleast 500hp if i keep the supra.

Nalleywhacker;1301103 said:
My future car goals dont involve the supra, ive been wanting to start a new project, but the supra's fighting it, i almost had it sold then someone rear ended me, and well now insureance is going to totall it and now the twins are going fast! idk, if i keep the car i would def want to go single, cause i would want atleast 500hp if i keep the supra.

how much will you haveleft over after you get it fixed?