Twin (Y) Muffler Options for MK3

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Hi Guys,

Just want to know which exhausts people rate as being of good quality with a decent price for a twin tip muffler, and where I can look to buy this from?

I had a look slight look around and the X-Force muffler won't fit under our cars apparently... but the Magnaflow will.

Guess experience will speak better than my own headhunting which is why I'm asking you guys for much needed advice.
smile.gif

I'll need it to be 3inch in and twin 3inch out.

What does everyone recommend?

Which will give the best sound but not overly deafening as my current exhaust which has a 3.5" tip is going to be removed and I'm looking for more of a stock look but enough to fit my current full 3" exhaust.

Ta.

Who

Supramania Contributor
Try Raptor racing in our vendor forum. He has the dual tip mangnaflow 3" or 3.5". In my opinion the sleeper muffler look is the hks turbo but I think that comes as a complete catback kit and not just the muffler.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
YouGotSpooled;1311262 said:
Were you thinking of something like this Magnaflow 14816?

14816.jpg

It has dual 3.5" tips though

Yeah one similar to that in its appearance.

whowouldfigga;1311272 said:
Try Raptor racing in our vendor forum. He has the dual tip mangnaflow 3" or 3.5". In my opinion the sleeper muffler look is the hks turbo but I think that comes as a complete catback kit and not just the muffler.

Thanks buddy! I'll have a look.