Twin Turbo for 7M

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Speaking on this subject:I got into a friendly dispute with the guy at Ultimate Electronics (my dad bought my mom a car stereo for xmas) about whether or not the third gen's had a factory twin-turbo option or not. He swore up and down that they did and I tried telling him that the MKIII was my way of life, not to argue. So he says 'I can get on AutoTrader right now and show you at least 2'. He still wouldn't admit to being wrong after not finding a single one...

So someone here post it and when I go back up there to drop off my application I'll show it to him :)

Travisimo

I need a job
Apr 9, 2005
Sonoma, California
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Speaking on this subject:I got into a friendly dispute with the guy at Ultimate Electronics (my dad bought my mom a car stereo for xmas) about whether or not the third gen's had a factory twin-turbo option or not. He swore up and down that they did and I tried telling him that the MKIII was my way of life, not to argue. So he says 'I can get on AutoTrader right now and show you at least 2'. He still wouldn't admit to being wrong after not finding a single one...

So someone here post it and when I go back up there to drop off my application I'll show it to him :)
He's really in the right on this one. There are actually two twin turbo engines, the 1jz-gte and 1g-gte(2.0 liter, I6). No, they weren't available in America, but the world doesn't stop at our borders.

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
there is one with a tt ct26 in japan.
The ga70 was a low volume import in australia same as the jz70.ma70 was the locally delivered one though there are a few that got through in the low volume import rules.(thats how i got mine)