Turbonetics bolt on turbo ?'s

blk91

Aug 29, 2005
ca
Howdy, I just bought a supra with a tubonetics bolt on turbo "not ct-26 based" and I was looking for some info on it. from what I gather its a 60-1 , but I have not been able to find much info on it. I remember a while back it seemed like suprasport or somebody was selling it before the boss turbos.
Anyways turbo seems to be made of magic or some other type of nonsense. I have full boost at less than 3k Rpm and it seems to react faster then a stock CT. I was looking to see if anybody could find the A/R on it or anything like that I did a few searches but did not come up with much.

83restomod

Bryan
Feb 11, 2008
clinton NJ
A/R is stamped on some turbos on the exhaust and/or intake side of the turbo. take a closer look and see if u can find any markings.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I have one of these. Horsepower Freaks sells 'em. They come in various A/Rs, and two front compressor wheels, the 60-1 and the 62-1.

I'm pretty fond of mine. Here's a few pictures.

IMG_2550a.JPG

IMG_2551a.JPG

IMG_2552a.JPG

IMG_2554a.JPG

IMG_2556a.JPG

blk91

Aug 29, 2005
ca
Thanks for the pics, i think they stopped selling them or Im blind, what I saw looked like ct-26 upgrades. Do you know if they Retain the stock waste gate or come with there own? the one on there looks larger than the stock waste, And I dont have one to compare it too.