Turbocharger Model ST1

supraguy31

May 10, 2005
Pembroke, NC
Probably both pump and race but not together unless Im on the Dyno.

Again, I was looking at the Bullet PT6765 which I found a really good offer on one. Thinking that this will give me what Im looking for.

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
I did some more research, and found that it is a clone of this turbo:
Master Power T-70 (PN# 810015)
Compressor: 69.088/90.932 Turbine: 64.516/73.406 (P Trim)
70 A/R Compressor 4" Inlet 68 A/R Exhaust T4 Flange
If you notice, all of the wheel measurements are nearly identical.

bhg4life

Frozen
Apr 13, 2007
Edmonton
Man, now I have to take mine apart to see if it's a T-70 too considering all the part / model numbers matched. Any point to trying to throw a smaller exhaust housing on it?

supraguy31

May 10, 2005
Pembroke, NC
935motorsports;1501313 said:
I did some more research, and found that it is a clone of this turbo:

If you notice, all of the wheel measurements are nearly identical.

Well dam.....

Ok, so we have some Comparison now which is a good thing.
Robert, Can you get a Larger T4 Flange housing for these turbos. I have the .70 but I want something around the .81 or .96 range. I can deal with a little lag.

Doing this change, Will it cause this turbo to get anymore HP than it does the way it sits?

bhg4life

Frozen
Apr 13, 2007
Edmonton
Not sure anyone cares at this point, but I measured mine up and it has the 69mm compressor as well. Note that it surges like an SOB too.

supraguy31

May 10, 2005
Pembroke, NC
I joined over on Clubna-t forums and started asking Questions. The guy that had these Turbos built and actually sells the Kit is a total Ass. He started out with 2 different companies, Then decided to just use on company building this turbo. He built them to His specs and not what the customer request, He also said that since he did all the Leg work on these turbos that he refuses to give any Information what so ever on them ie... compressor maps and such. Basically you can buy there Kits which is roughly $1500 for a 2JZ and Specify what you want but he will not guarantee you that you will get that you ask for.

One Customer bought his Kit asking for a .81 or .84 AR rear housing and got a .68 without any Explanation why. Now he cant get any Support from them. We nicely asked for the Compressor Maps to see where the max effeciency range of this turbo was and we were told by the seller that he refuses to release them. Strange that you sell a Product and not give the customer the needed information. sounds to me that either he are Afraid that the customers will see that their product is crap or he is afraid that the customers are going to stop purchasing your Shit.

I refuse to purchase anything from them even if I didnt buy my turbo there. If there Support is that bad then what other garbage are they selling to you.

YES, THESE ARE XS POWER TURBOS.... I was banned from there forum for asking too many questions about there Product. I thought it was pretty funny.

BOYCOTT ANY AND ALL XS POWER PRODUCTS

Last edited:

bhg4life

Frozen
Apr 13, 2007
Edmonton
Nice. Now what to do...

I wonder if it will make a nice pulse jet?

Maybe I'll put a pulley on the turbine and make a supercharger out of it for my lawnmower.

supraguy31

May 10, 2005
Pembroke, NC
bhg4life;1504418 said:
Nice. Now what to do...

I wonder if it will make a nice pulse jet?

Maybe I'll put a pulley on the turbine and make a supercharger out of it for my lawnmower.

Agree with you there.

I dont think its the Design of the turbo that upsets me the most. Its the Customer support that you get. I mean come on... If I bought lets say a Greddy T88, Im sure that I can get the compressor maps as they are pretty avaliable. Im sure that the Turbonetics people have done alot of Leg work to get there turbos where they are also. Holding information on a Product that you sell to the Public is just wrong. Also, I still cant get a Answer on if we can switch the compressor housings out. He avoids it like crazy. Probably because they never came with anything other than the .68