Turbo water pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmutzler

Jun 1, 2005
TN
I recently had to buy a turbo water pipe from Toyota, and the Toyota guy said that there were 3 or 4 left in the US. I don't know if that means there won't be any more available when they're gone, or if they will just get some from Japan again later. Anyway, I figured I would post just in case that means once they're gone, they're gone. So if you need one, better get it just in case.

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
doesn't mean much. If they are ordered out they will go on backorder until they are resupplied. I wiped out the continent of #2 rod bearings. Im sure they get more other people have to build there engines.

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
Schmutzler said:
I recently had to buy a turbo water pipe from Toyota, and the Toyota guy said that there were 3 or 4 left in the US. I don't know if that means there won't be any more available when they're gone, or if they will just get some from Japan again later. Anyway, I figured I would post just in case that means once they're gone, they're gone. So if you need one, better get it just in case.

Man I could have hooked you up... I have an extra one here in va and it could have shipped in an envelope almost..

V

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
MDCmotorsports said:
Might be just a restocking issue, but you never know. There will come a day that mk3 supra parts will cease to be made by Toyota.

No way, that'll never happen. We can't let it that's all.
eric

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
they're pretty easy to make, except for the 90* one. i'm sure you could make something without it being a cob-job.

-shaeff

Schmutzler

Jun 1, 2005
TN
vdragonmpc said:
Man I could have hooked you up... I have an extra one here in va and it could have shipped in an envelope almost..

V

Sorry, I didn't hear that before I gave Toyota $50 for it. Oh well, maybe next time. Thanks for the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.