turbo project done car won't start need done asap

DSGsupra89

http://www.highgearlife.c
Jun 8, 2007
West Melbourne Fl
Alright people I just finish up a turbo swap from an stock turbo to a t70 turbo. Things I have done before the turbo swap I took the head to the shop to get valve seal. After that I start ordering part the 50mm wastgate, manifold lines all that. I already had the arp headstuds and hks head gasket on the car. I even upgraded the exhust studs to biger ones. There one thing that been buging me I drop my cps and it broke one side on the clip. The wire got cross up and I could not tell which goes were because the heat gotten to the wire and turn the wire pig skin I put on the car and the car turn over fine I can here compression of the cylinders. It wants to start but done fire. Here a list of things I done to the car.
ARP headstuds
HKS headgasket
bigger fuel line but stock regulater after market coming soon
F-con with the gcc
valve seal done

I got more things I did but just the body. I had check my fuel line to see its cloge has a after market fuel filter was cloge so buying one and order another cps in case. if anyone can please help I need it miss my car bad

Also the car been seating for 4 mouth while the head was in the shop all my parts was on the porch. another well the ISC valve well not make the car start up I put a air filter on it.

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
you can only run a filter on your isc if you got a MAP not your stock AFM.
Check codes, see if you got spark/fuel. Check you cps since you dropped it. I would also make sure your valve timing is right. Good luck.

DSGsupra89

http://www.highgearlife.c
Jun 8, 2007
West Melbourne Fl
IwantMKIII;1238670 said:
crank, look for tach to move, if it doesn't, its your CPS

Nop the tack does not move it did sometime but the then stop so I'm thinking the cps is acting up. I keep everyone posted thanks

p.s. I check to the spark and ground it sometime it spark and sometime it does not well spark plug wires well do this there are really old ones I got from autozone I know it a newbe question but really need my car back