TURBO oil lines for 7mge

jnianekeo

Oct 27, 2005
Mill Creek, WA
SOooooo....
I'm doing the NA-T conversion with the stock ct-26

I have the turbo oil lines and the water lines for the turbo, now I need to know where to tap into the oil and water? Any Ideas? I know many of you have done this or already answered this question, but I can't find any posts... The 7mge block doesnt have the oil drain flange on the block, and the oil feed is also missing! Aghhhh LOL... I think I can run the water lines pretty easily, or should I run them at all?

Thanks for the help!

also... im looking for an AFC....any body have an extra?

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
You could always drain back into the pan itself by welding a bung. You don't need to run water into the ct-26 if you turbo time, and open up the space where the water went (as in don't cap it off or you will crack the housing due to heat & moisture expansion).

As for turbo feed, put a T fitting where the oil pressure sender is. Put the feed on one side, and the pressure sender on the other side of the T.

jnianekeo

Oct 27, 2005
Mill Creek, WA
Thanks MDC! Now I'll just need to find the T fitting that will thread into the port and fit both the sending unit and the turbo oil feed line.... hmmm..Can i do all this without tampering with the stock lines? or Do i need to cut them and use heater hoses to connect my lines?

MKIIIChucky

Sep 9, 2005
south jerzy
MDCmotorsports said:
You could always drain back into the pan itself by welding a bung. You don't need to run water into the ct-26 if you turbo time, and open up the space where the water went (as in don't cap it off or you will crack the housing due to heat & moisture expansion).

As for turbo feed, put a T fitting where the oil pressure sender is. Put the feed on one side, and the pressure sender on the other side of the T.

i got the oil part down , whats up with the water ?? i was just going to run the in & outlets into the water neck , but if u say i dont need to , what u think would be the best thing to do wth water Mdc ????

Attachments

• P1010056.JPG
    P1010056.JPG
    349 KB · Views: 32

MKIIIChucky

Sep 9, 2005
south jerzy
jnianekeo said:
Thanks MDC! Now I'll just need to find the T fitting that will thread into the port and fit both the sending unit and the turbo oil feed line.... hmmm..Can i do all this without tampering with the stock lines? or Do i need to cut them and use heater hoses to connect my lines?

rapidchimp.com, they have all kinds a custom lines , 7mgte , 5m & 6m.... the 5 &6 oil return goes to the oilpan , u just have to get a bung welded in , they give u all tee's and fittings to do the job !! steel braided lines + a direct fit tee comes with it for the oil pressure sender

Attachments

• mk2oillines.jpg
    mk2oillines.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 42

MKIIIChucky

Sep 9, 2005
south jerzy
jnianekeo said:
SOooooo....
I'm doing the NA-T conversion with the stock ct-26

I have the turbo oil lines and the water lines for the turbo, now I need to know where to tap into the oil and water? Any Ideas? I know many of you have done this or already answered this question, but I can't find any posts... The 7mge block doesnt have the oil drain flange on the block, and the oil feed is also missing! Aghhhh LOL... I think I can run the water lines pretty easily, or should I run them at all?

Thanks for the help!

also... im looking for an AFC....any body have an extra?

look on ebay for the safc , you would be suprised what u find there .. thats where i got mine at, $170.00 !! If u have trouble hooking it up give me a shout , i have a diagram on what wires go where for a 89 N/A

89, 5spd , soon to be N/A-T

Attachments

• new setup.JPG
    new setup.JPG
    365.7 KB · Views: 30

jnianekeo

Oct 27, 2005
Mill Creek, WA
MKIIIChucky said:
look on ebay for the safc , you would be suprised what u find there .. thats where i got mine at, $170.00 !! If u have trouble hooking it up give me a shout , i have a diagram on what wires go where for a 89 N/A

89, 5spd , soon to be N/A-T

I'll be getting a SAFC today for 150.00 from this guy. Could you hook me up with the wiring diagram? THANKS A LOT CHUCKY!!!

MKIIIChucky

Sep 9, 2005
south jerzy
jnianekeo said:
I'll be getting a SAFC today for 150.00 from this guy. Could you hook me up with the wiring diagram? THANKS A LOT CHUCKY!!!

sorry about the pics , there a little ghetto ! lol .. is that a apexi safc u have ?? + if u have any problems hooking up the safc just give me a shout .... ohh yea , when u ground the brown & black wires from your safc on to the brown wire on ur ecu , make sure there like 2-3 cm appart !!!

Attachments

• P1010067.JPG
    P1010067.JPG
    460.6 KB · Views: 35
  • P1010068.JPG
    P1010068.JPG
    396.7 KB · Views: 25
  • P1010070.JPG
    P1010070.JPG
    376.1 KB · Views: 24

jnianekeo

Oct 27, 2005
Mill Creek, WA
MKIIIChucky said:
sorry about the pics , there a little ghetto ! lol .. is that a apexi safc u have ?? + if u have any problems hooking up the safc just give me a shout .... ohh yea , when u ground the brown & black wires from your safc on to the brown wire on ur ecu , make sure there like 2-3 cm appart !!!

Ya I got the Apexi SAFCii, brand NEW, untouched for 150!!! It was an hour drive to pick it up, but well worth it... Thanks for the diagrams! Now when everythings together, I'll have to learn how to use it...manual reading time!!! LOL:nono:

MKIIIChucky

Sep 9, 2005
south jerzy
jnianekeo said:
Ya I got the Apexi SAFCii, brand NEW, untouched for 150!!! It was an hour drive to pick it up, but well worth it... Thanks for the diagrams! Now when everythings together, I'll have to learn how to use it...manual reading time!!! LOL:nono:

its realy easy to work , u just have to get to kno it !!