turbo no boost

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
JStoked;1638429 said:
[Ben hacks brothers account]
no, we bought that car. a few pics of it are in this thread on the "other" forum:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613183
almost have it ready, just have to get some smaller parts that we didn't have spares of.
-ben [/hack]
SAY WHAT?!!! You bought it recently huh. He told me $1500 i think & i was like NO WAYS. I texted that dude bout Oct 29. Lol well im glad i a worthy person bought it. When i bought mine the PO was like "i hope it has a good home" & i was like to myself "Hehehe oooooh it duz!!" Tore it apart, cleaned it & rebuilt it (& my pop is a certified tech for many years) lol thus thats how i know much about vehicles.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

JStoked;1638506 said:
o ya sry about my gay a.. bro. but yes me and my brother bought it for 750. Has less then 100k on it a 5 speed swap was already done to it.
Should have it road worthy in a couple of more weeks. And the reason i brought up the cps is because when i bought the 7mgte there was not one in it
(there lies the idot i bought it from dumb a soild it) so we put one in it. But it is doing the same thing yours was i can push in on the rod and the idle goes down. so cleaning is a must.

absolutely then. clean the throttle body & if that don't work find a tighter spring. LOL