Turbo kit, or JDM supra?

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I just want to get some opinions, not flames please. I wanted to know your opinion on my plan to buy a full turbo kit, and afm ridding mods, plus exhaust( probably the nur spec blitz), or buy a JDM supra like i wanted for a while now. I would really love powering around town in a 500-600 hp beast, but I would love just as much to be cruising in a 1JZ factory equipped car. What would you guys do? I still have to buy another supra to put the turbo in anyway tho, i would buy it first to make sure I actually follow through with my plans :rolleyes: and then buy the supra after when money was ready again. The JDM one would take 3-9 weeks delivery, but would be cool in it's own way. I'm really stuck cause I want both.
eric

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
if you can get away with registering and legally owning a true jza70r, nobody here is going to flame you. if it's worthit enough to you to buy it, all i ask is you let me take it for a rip if i ever see you.

hoser813

Apr 1, 2005
STL, MO
you know what... when the cars become 25 years old, they become 'collector' cars and dont have as strict registering requirements. I might do that in a couple years.

Apr 4, 2005
california
he he he my car is 18 years old... soon they wont require imition on it or atleast wont be so strick....

anywho... i would go with turbo... t61 is sounding real good right now specially with BIC ddp for t61 in the near future....

im not a big fan of jdm...if i were to get a def. engine for my supra ill be a 2jz...

Trowa

Supra Junky
Apr 3, 2005
Edmonton, AB Canada
Stretch said:
I just want to get some opinions, not flames please. I wanted to know your opinion on my plan to buy a full turbo kit, and afm ridding mods, plus exhaust( probably the nur spec blitz), or buy a JDM supra like i wanted for a while now. I would really love powering around town in a 500-600 hp beast, but I would love just as much to be cruising in a 1JZ factory equipped car. What would you guys do? I still have to buy another supra to put the turbo in anyway tho, i would buy it first to make sure I actually follow through with my plans :rolleyes: and then buy the supra after when money was ready again. The JDM one would take 3-9 weeks delivery, but would be cool in it's own way. I'm really stuck cause I want both.
eric

The thing with the JDM car u have NO CLUE what ur buying, u can't drive it, u can't even listen to how it runs, for all u know u might get a bunch of supra parts all in one package. But u know the shape of ur car and u can make it as reliable and fast as u want....either way ur looking at spending lots of money lol

Andriy