turbo kit buy

supra88mklll

Jun 16, 2009
Tennessee
hey guys i recently purchased a mklll and im getting ready for a turbo. i already have a master power 70 mm turbo im just needing the rest of the kit. well i found a full kit with a turbo intercooler and really everything needed including timer and controller for only 980$!!!! but one catch its from ebay. would u guys trust it?

AndyMac

Mar 9, 2009
Canberra Australia
a lot of people buy their manifolds from ebay. If your going to mount a large turbo to an ebay manfold, just make sure its braced well enough to cope with the weight. Likewise, a lot of people get their coolers from Ebay too. Just check out the thickness, design and pipe diameters. Make sure they fit what your looking for.

Hmong_1G

Name the Place and time.
Dec 31, 2008
California
Its all in the seller. Do as stated. I just got had a buddy who ran 10.8 in a 93 hatch (gsr turbo, ebay turbo, and good tuning) All this on a ebay budget. Not bad I would say.

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
My engine is running right now, on ebay pistons, rings, wrist pins, bearings, intercooler and hard pipes, and radiator hoses, not to mention the gasket set, and ARP head studs I got on ebay as well.

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Just do your research, I've used ebay for years and luckily I've done my reserach ahead of time and never bought a bad part "knock on wood" that has been on my car.

supra88mklll

Jun 16, 2009
Tennessee
wow i do appreciate it guys i just got it on and put it in shop for the tuning everything bolted up perfectly and the manifold held well too