Turbo Back Exhaust Systems?

yalc

i want my supra back.
Aug 22, 2005
DALLAS, tx
given that my car currently has nothing..
previous owner just had a pipe coming out the side and open turbo( WAY TO LOUD? WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU!??)

so....

Im looking for some type of Turboback exaust system Or all the parts I would need, but when looking at diffrent companys below I cant seem to find what I would call turbo back or complete exhaust system. or maybe im an idiot.

sarichmond

Vehicular Motion
Jun 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
I can get you one if you give me a few weeks. I will be selling Mongoose exhuasts systems very soon on my webSite (Vehicular Motion) when complete this Friday. If your interested PM me and I will fill you and anybody else who's interested in. Its a full system from the turbo back. I have just signed which was a difficult deal considering taxes (Overseas Aftermarket)and all the other red tape I went thru with the manufactururer. Better yet, if you want to wait about two to three weeks I will be purchasing it for my car and I will make a video to share with everyone. It will be, as I stated before from the turbo back. I will be offering different pipe sizes from 2.5 inches to 3.5 inches. Working on trying to offer a 4". There is no Cat. So that might be a problem for those who have emission requirements. I really wasn't ready to mention this until I had one in hand to take a picture of and post either on my site or this forum. I'm new to Supramania so I hope I haven't said to much.

Simon