Tulsa Meet

sleepersupra

i hate this car
Nov 5, 2005
Broken Arrow, Ok
on the weekend of july 15 i'm planning on organizing a meet, for all who want to come, whether your supra is running or not. japanese or domestic. just to get some guys in the local area to meet and talk to.

i will plan on having it on sat july 15.

times 5:00pm @ 81st and Elm in Broken Arrow, if you need direct
ions let me know

if you plan on coming put your name on here and what times will work and i will set it up.

1. sleepersupra x2
2. 7mSuprapower89
3. supranelson x2
4. tripnip

Last edited:

sleepersupra

i hate this car
Nov 5, 2005
Broken Arrow, Ok
Tripnip said:
Anytime during the day will be good i make my own hours when i work :biglaugh:

yea man it's the same way here....but i was thinking more towards the afternoon just cause it's cool and we can take pics, but we can plan on SAT JULY 15 at 5:00pm at 81st & Elm in Broken Arrow

supranelson

supranelson
Jan 8, 2006
stillwater
i've got at least one more coming and alex from stillwater is suppose to be coming. if this doesn't happen on the 15th it's got to wait till the 29th for me i'm going to heatwave 21st-23rd

sleepersupra

i hate this car
Nov 5, 2005
Broken Arrow, Ok
supranelson said:
i've got at least one more coming and alex from stillwater is suppose to be coming. if this doesn't happen on the 15th it's got to wait till the 29th for me i'm going to heatwave 21st-23rd

no it's gonna be on the 15th

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
anyone interested in buying a 89 supra turbo w/blown motor. 5spd w/performance parts included. will let go for a fair price. pm me if any of ya locals are interested.