TSRM Manual

wooooosh

Apr 8, 2006
Inverness,FL
How many total pages are in it? I'm debating if I should print them out and make a book or set up a computer in my garage. Thanks.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
by the time you get enough ink and paper to print that out.. you might as well just buy the actual book from toyota. don't get me wrong if its just a few pages for something you gotta do for your ride then cool. but the whole book?! just buy it.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
I agree - I usually print out what I need. It's a page here and a few pages there as I need them. I keep them in a binder in my garage so I guess one day I might end up printing the whole thing off. ;)

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California
By the time you get the ink, paper, notebooks, or buy the manual from the dealer you may as well just buy a cheapy used laptop and have it right there where you use it in the garage. I did print it out, my cheapy printer doesn't do double sided pages so the stack of printouts alone was 6" high. LOL

Wayne G.

87Turbo 5sp Targa
Apr 19, 2005
Gainesville,Ga.
It is 21 Sections long each section varies from 10 pages (propeller shaft)
to 163 pages (automatic transmission). Then there is fold outs for electrical at the end and spec sheets for bolts, tools etc. Just buy one. Got mine off eBay for $50 More than worth it.

ps it is 1 1/2" thick of fairly thin paper---- so many pages---

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
how come I judge a good book by thinking how hard I can hit someone with it giving the size.. wouldn't that suck getting hit with a tsrm manual!