Tribute to F1 Drivers

Fozbo

7M Love
Apr 4, 2005
Norman, Oklahoma
Dang... really sad.

I think out of all of them, I would want the guy in the white suit and helmet (at 2 minute mark) to be there if I was ever involved in something like that; he was the only one really trying to help and they had to pull him away.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Ya,,, those guys were all nuts...If you ever see Sierra's Grand prix "legends" for the PC (you need a wheel and foot pedals), grab it. It is a steep learning curve but enjoyable once you get 2 laps in to let the tires warm up so you have some control...

I remember hearing somewhere that it was pretty common to lose 25% of the drivers every race or season?.. :(

P

Pokey

Fozbo said:
Dang... really sad.

I think out of all of them, I would want the guy in the white suit and helmet (at 2 minute mark) to be there if I was ever involved in something like that; he was the only one really trying to help and they had to pull him away.

Agreed! and that was very sad!

SupraSpeed

Apr 1, 2005
Denton
Fozbo said:
Dang... really sad.

:wtc: :wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Fozbo said:
Dang... really sad.

Ya that part was real emotional. wow

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Yea hence the helmet and suit...I figured it was a teammate or something. Very dedicated none the less.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Very good video, always enjoyed F1, Michael Schumacer is still the king though, I know there may have been better in the past but you can't stop an axis of a italian car and a german driver, LOL he's the field marshall of F1.