tranny and opg questions.

Ds650rida

Mar 19, 2007
Jersey
www.myspace.com
I just mated my r154 with my 1jz in holy matrimony and the plugs that go from the tranny to the motor harness dont seem to match up, i might have the wrong plug from the harness but this is the one i think it goes to, tranny plug has 4 in a square and the plug from the engine has 3 straight across. This is a soarer harness.

Also, where so i put the dm line for the opg on the engine?

Any help will be awesome, and pics would be more than appreciated.

*edit* also does anyone know off the top of their head what the dimensions are for the bellhousing to block bolts are for the 1jz?

Ds650rida

Mar 19, 2007
Jersey
www.myspace.com
there is a long set of wires that come from the r154 to somewheres in the engine bay. its 3 wires in a square plug.

Also, i have no idea where the driftmotion line to use the 7m oil pressure gauge goes. So basically, where is the oil pressure sensor on the 1jz?

Ds650rida

Mar 19, 2007
Jersey
www.myspace.com
pictures:
p858328_1.jpg

long wire from transmission
p858328_2.jpg

plug on the end of that long wire
p858328_3.jpg

plug that goes from the engine, its long and it goes from the other connection on the transmission.

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
First pic looks like the reverse light switch thing.

The second one.... might be a speed sensor.

Does the R-154 there have the MA70 style sensor plug thing in it? If not, take one out your old transmission, and pop it in. If that R-154 came out of a soarer, put the shifter assembly back on it, and sell it to someone with a SC300/MKIV ;)