trance

blackturbona

May 10, 2007
kirkland
who likes trance? i.e. techno. not that annoying techno that just remixes real songs and makes theyre voices skip. and anyone have an idea for a halloween costume?

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
girl, just look into my eyes. you're starting to feel hypnotized... emeralds, cobras, dreams of dying. feelings that there's no describing. forget all you know and come to me (right... now). mesmerized by fires of hell. now you are under my spell. come closer and take my hand. you are now at my command. everything is spinning as you fall into a trance... voodoo power. feel your will draining away. you didn't want it anyway. leave them all behind and don't look back into my coffin cadillac. a possession of your soul. you hear only the devil's call in your trance, trance, trance, trance...

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Trance head over hear. I listen to it every moment of the day, everyday. I also know that Reign_Makers big on trance/house/electronica.

If i were making a Holloween costume, i would be Armin Van Buuren :)

Maybe a turntable?

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Depending on the style of trance I love it. I used to be big into proggy trance, but now I'm more into psy/goa and psy-breaks (Mood Deluxe FTW). I got away from spinning stuff like oakenfold, sasha, digweed, etc and went for something darker, twisted and more creative stuff (IMO) by artists like GMS, Infected Mushroom, Cosmosis, Hallucinogen and others.

I spin a lot of psytrance and acid techno. The link in my sig has a few trance demos, one acid techno, one UK acid trance titled Acid Reign), a short attempt at jungle and an old original tribal house song I made.

Not to jack your thread, but if you like trance check out my stuff...DL or stream.:naughty:

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Techno Supra said:
Depending on the style of trance I love it. I used to be big into proggy trance, but now I'm more into psy/goa and psy-breaks (Mood Deluxe FTW). I got away from spinning stuff like oakenfold, sasha, digweed, etc and went for something darker, twisted and more creative stuff (IMO) by artists like GMS, Infected Mushroom, Cosmosis, Hallucinogen and others.

I spin a lot of psytrance and acid techno. The link in my sig has a few trance demos, one acid techno, one UK acid trance titled Acid Reign), a short attempt at jungle and an old original tribal house song I made.

Not to jack your thread, but if you like trance check out my stuff...DL or stream.:naughty:

Digweed and sasha FTW for trance

Astral projection, asktrix and IF FTW for phytrance

:)

Chrisfrom1986

Unauthorized Lurker
Jun 10, 2006
Fresno
I love it but dont know where to find anything good online.

I really liked Paul Oakenfold Great Wall and I listen to the Wangan Midnight soundtracks a lot. Only other Cds I have are Trance Mix USA and Ultra Dance 6.

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
chrisfromda909 said:
I love it but dont know where to find anything good online.

I really liked Paul Oakenfold Great Wall and I listen to the Wangan Midnight soundtracks a lot. Only other Cds I have are Trance Mix USA and Ultra Dance 6.

Check out www.saikosounds.com or https://www.beatport.com or http://chaosunlimited.co.uk/

They all have a lot of trance, plus good samples to hear before you buy. The last one sells cd's and 12" as well as mp3.

You can also go to http://xstreamist.com/ and search mixes by genre. It's free to stream or DL. That's where I host my mixes. There's a lot of trance and other stuff on there.

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
Techno Supra said:
Yes, that and acid house. I like IDM and glitchy stuff like Autechre too.

acid house isnt that dj mirco? also mushroom trance it really good. i'll have to check those links out