Toyota cressida 7mge build

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
Hey guys, back with another project. This time not a supra but the next best thing. Toyota cressida. Bought it from a customer at work. Kid could not afford the repairs needed to make it road worthy. Guy wanted 300$ I gave him 500$_felt bad. Be had big plans but could not do it. As I have 2 boys in daycair supra will not cut it during the week, so first things first, replaced brakes, brembo rotors all around 300zx front calipers and new OEM rear calipers. Master cylinder also replaced. Struts are toast all around. So plans are stance gt coilovers. Decided to check the timing belt to see the condition but loan behold I pulled the ballencer off to find the key ways on the crank are completely gone on the harmonic ballencer section . and the timing belt crank sprocket key way just about as bad. So great crankshaft bad. Decided to grab my budys 7mge from his supra as a doner :) if you know me I can't leave anything alown. I am not looking to make a hopeless power .monster 7m. But sprucen it up :). Since its for getting the kids from daycair. Here is what I have so far for the 7mge

OEM pistons and rings
OEM 7mgte rods
OEM bearings
7mgte oil pump, custom pick up for cressida pan
Drift motion oil pump mod
ARP head studs
ARP crank bolts
ARP rod bolts
OEM engine gasket kit
Water pump
Greedy timing belt
Hks cam gears
264 BC cams
OBX exhaust manifold
Custom ITB's
Custom runners
Hks fuel rail
Titan motor sports direct port nitrous kit
Walbro fuel pump
X6 vvti 2jzge coil packs.

That's the list so far, will have pics of the car and engine with parts as they come :)