Toronto Supra Club in Kentucky

bgrieger

Mar 30, 2005
Toronto
Hey, just wanted to give a heads up that several of us from the Toronto group are heading to Lexington again this year for our spring tuning pilgrimage, and if anyone would like to come by and say hi, grab a bite or just hang out for a while we'd love to see you (kind of a mini meet roadshow). We'll be down the 19th to the 22nd of April.

Bob

bgrieger

Mar 30, 2005
Toronto
Friday we'll be at fast enough performance on dowes (sp) road starting in the morning. I don't know how long we'll be there for, but several hours to the whole day is a rough estimate. We're staying at the holiday inn on Elkhorn near the highway. As for the other days, we play it by ear for the most part, doing a little shopping and sight seeing. I'm going to try to get a more exact schedule over the coming days, but this is roughly what the plan is. If there's a time and place most people want to visit we're pretty flexable.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Looks like Friday is the only day I can catch up with everyone. If you guys don't have set plans for the 21st Sat. night Think about making it to Thunder Over Louisville. Opening ceramony for the Kentucky Derby with an Air show and one of the largest fireworks shows in the world.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Absolutely a great time. It was great to see Rupinder, Lynn, Bob, Marino & Al Jorden. again. Steve, Anthony, & Graham I'm glad I got to meet. It was a blast to hang out, talk about times old & new. Rupinder & Marino your Supras looked as clean & perfect as any could be, Truly pristine. AJ you know yours is a beast. I cant leave out Steve Nichols of Aussie Imports Lexington. (aussieimports.com) Well known Top Autronic EMS tuner in North America. Very nice guy & an awesome host. Dinner at the Bombay Brazier
Indian Restaurant was truly awesome. The 1st time my son & me have had it but won't be the last. Everyone that had a chance to make it out & chose not to you truly missed meeting really great people & seeing true award winning A70's.

Now On to a few pics.

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0333.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ Awww... I need to try and make connections before the day of the event. lol

O-well... I got to go to work today instead of going down there. :nono:

bgrieger

Mar 30, 2005
Toronto
Thanks very much for coming by guys, it was great to see you all again. Matt, sorry things didn't work out, we kept playing telephone tag but it would have been great to see you. It's a trip we make at least once a year, so don't be surprised if there's a post in the late summer that we're coming down in September or so. If I get lucky, I might be on the road and in need of tuning!

I'll be sure to get some of the pics up as they come in from everyone!

Anth505

Failte
Apr 8, 2007
Toronto Ontario
It's about time I posted here on SM! I'd just like to say thanks to Steve, Steve, Steve and Family and Alan for coming out. This was my first trip to Kentucky and you all made it more than worthwhile.

Glad I got a chance to meet you all! I'm looking forward to doing it again!

Anthony