top line(trust it or no)

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
looking at NOPIs site last night they have 2jzgte head for like 450 plus shipping which is liek 65 they quoted em with stock cams made by top line also but idc abotut eh cams i just need the head and my family discount at hte dealership i cant even get close to that i can only get 550 and their block is cheap also its bare but the one i would get from toyota woudl be like 1120 and theres is like 900

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
NOPIs brand has a company they call Top Line. They sell a 2JZGTE head with valves(i wont use the valves they would be swapped out for ferra)but they only want like $490. My family discount at a toyota dealership would put my price for a bare head at like $550. Is this Top Line brand any good?

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
/\ much better! that said that seems to be a decent price for the head even if the cams are junk, just grab a set of HKS' and you'd be good to go.

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
ok thanks a lot and does anyone know wats the part number for a bare block ( hopefully they have main caps and freeze plugs) from champion...and i know this is in the wrong section but quick question difference between 2jzgte and ge is just the oil squirters in the block right