Too Hot Today

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Damn it was hot here. Like, in the 80's with no clouds or wind. Ugh. Was out all day, just got in to the house, 78 &%*&$*% degrees IN here.

Even melted my new box of Girl Scout Samoas.....:cry:

K, so the 80's isn't ALL that hot, but its been in the 60's for a few weeks, where'd this come from???

/bitching

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
What a bloody whinger!!!! :nono:

You try 110+ and awful humidity and then come complain to me about the weather :icon_razz :icon_razz

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Yes, I know. I whine. A lot. Deal ;)

Thats why I love living where I do. 110*? No thanks. High humidity? Hell no.
I'll take sea breezes and sunny 70* days thank you very much.

uberness408

ex supra ownwer
May 12, 2006
california
hell yea it was hella hot today...i was on my was to walmart and there was so much traffic..i was stuck in the heat and traffic..that sucks

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Haha!

Yes that sounds like perfect weather!

Sydney is like that most of the time, but the last few weeks have been scorching... I love the heat, but my god it sucks sometimes!

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
No kidding. I take it the 408 in your name is where you're at, uber?

LilMiss, I hate the heat. And humidity. Thus, my whiney, bitchy thread. Gottaproblemwiththat? Lol.

And yeah, weather is usually pretty mild. I <3 it here.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Lol, well, you can take your pick of weather.

Where I live, its a nice, mild climate. Rarely gets below 35* or above 95*

About a half hour NW is San Fran. Its more constant, generally no lower than the 40's and no higher than the high 60's, lots of fog (Fog is FTMFW!!!)

About 45 mins SWW is Santa Cruz area, pretty sunny. Beach town. Hippies, sand, ocean, sun. Lovely.

On the way there, Santa Cruz Mountains. Much cooler, pretty dense forests so temps stay down.

About an hour SSW is Monterey/Carmel-By-The-Sea. Gorgeous area, also generally a bit cooler.

About a half hour East is Pleasanton/Livermore. Not quite as mild, can hit the 20's and easily into the 100's. Yuck. Also, not nearly as pretty.

Take your pick :p

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
The worst part of this warm, beautiful day here in Nor Cal is that I was stuck at work all day with a freaken tie on and NOT out mobbing the hills on my SV650.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow ;)