Tony Stewart has a team that races a vvti 1jzgte in 24hrs of lemons?

foordoorracer

Feb 23, 2009
CLT
Went to race in the 24hrs of Lemons(not Le Mons) and while checking out the competition I came across a flat black mk3 so I decided to take a look at the surely doomed 7m but came to find a vvti 1jzgte sittin in the sucker.

for all of you who have never heard of the 24hrs of lemons race, its an 18 hr endurance race of alleged $500 dollar cars. you can spend $500 on the car plus any performance/replacement parts but unlimited funding on wheels, tires, brakes, cosmetics, and obviously your cage. this is why i expected to see a 7m in it.

Got to talking to one of the drivers and came to find out that its tony stewart's car/team and supposedly they got a "good deal" on the motor.

i expected a lot out this thing but i swear the damn thing was in the pits just as much as it was on the track due to over heating, oh well.

this race goes all over the country so i suppose it could be coming to a city near you so keep it in mind if you plan on entering. could be a badass car if they ever get it right.

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
Yeap it's all "LEMONS". LOL. Your title gave me a quick laugh there. i didn't know it really is "Lemons" and not le mans

Tony Stewart doesn't he race nascar?

foordoorracer

Feb 23, 2009
CLT
bluepearl;1621199 said:
Best of luck to this Tony guy. You got to start somewhere. Maybe a sponser will spot him.

sorry i didnt make it clear. im talking about tony stewart the nascar driver.

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
maybe this will help those who's not familiar with him. We folks from the East Coast is more familiar with Nascar than those from the West.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

LOL this got me thinking and doing some youtube searching. Best one i could find was this one might be a repost or something, it doubt it's tony stewart though. Also take a look at the first person who posted a comment on that youtube channel it's a name i'm sure we're all familiar with.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWog8CLMmfQ