Toe & camber cam bolts

Sebas

Jan 6, 2013
new jersy
I took my 89 Supra to get an alignment after I install the coil overs
Just as suspected after 25 years the cam bolts were ceased onto the bushings. I was looking at the energy suspension bushings. But I can't find cam bolts.
Does anyone know who or where can I find them ??

Terry steward

Oct 18, 2007
benfleet essex
Going back many years,i needed the offside lower front Wishbone on my old Supra,,id previously bought the Nearside one from The Local Toyota Dealership,a few miles from me Here in the uk,,This time Around i ordered from Jeff at Champion toyota,Gulf Freeway,Texas,,,and including Shipping and import Tax,,it was Still nearly £100 Cheaper !!!!!! We get SO ripped off here !!!!

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Terry steward;2001487 said:
Going back many years,i needed the offside lower front Wishbone on my old Supra,,id previously bought the Nearside one from The Local Toyota Dealership,a few miles from me Here in the uk,,This time Around i ordered from Jeff at Champion toyota,Gulf Freeway,Texas,,,and including Shipping and import Tax,,it was Still nearly £100 Cheaper !!!!!! We get SO ripped off here !!!!

Yeah I would say so.
Why do you think there is such a difference?
When you can order out of country and still save $.

Terry steward

Oct 18, 2007
benfleet essex
I really dont know how they can Justify it,,, its almost like they set The prices the Same,£300 or $300 ,,Yet at the exchange rate,that makes Our Price a hell of a lot more !!