to mk4 or not to mk4

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
So it been a while since I've been on here. And I have an opportunity to pick up another clean (with exception of the interior) mk4 for a great price. It's an na 5speed and as it just so happens I am building a 2jzge-t setup for the mk3. So my thought was why not pick this car up and put the build into that car and put the stock na into the mk3 and post it up for sale. My only issue is though it is a good deal its still quite a bit of money and I'm not sure I want to spend it (work has been slow for the last two years until about a month and a half ago)

I guess what I'm really looking for is more motivation to get this car. I know i want it, its just hard for me to make big purchases without second guessing myself. So please feel free to tell me why I must have this car lol

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Lovely discussion going on in this thread, I've taken all the pros and cons into my notes. :biglaugh:

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
p1608700_1.jpg

p1608700_2.jpg

some pictures...I'll have more tomorrow. it really just needs some door cars and for everything to be secured in the interior little things and it would be good to go...as rare as it is to fine some one who doesn't realize they have when they have a mk4 supra I think this guy really didn't.

edit: oh and that rear wiper but hes sending me the small plastic piece for it the wiper came with

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Not gonna lie... seems like you got a rather good deal. You really shouldn't have bought that though... you should have told ME about it first.

There, how's that for an argument? :p

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
te72;1608713 said:
Not gonna lie... seems like you got a rather good deal. You really shouldn't have bought that though... you should have told ME about it first.

There, how's that for an argument? :p

it's an even better deal for me because I'm already in the middle of a 2jz build so i can put it here instead of the mk3. lol

it was a great trip though got to spend alot of time with my friend tony (loki2043) we dont normally get to hang tht much because he lives in portland and I'm up here in seattle.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Less than I paid for my MkIII.

If I saw that deal and had the money, there's no way I would walk from it.