to fin or not to fin?

Fin ya or na?

• Total voters

EOS

Obsessed with photography
Feb 27, 2008
St Louis, MO
While I like sleepers as much as anyone else, I've always thought the MK3 looked best with a wing, whether it's the 87-88 one piece wing, the 89+ three piece wing or an aftermarket whaletail. But please, for the love of Supras everywhere, don't put on a huge "ricer" wing...

Ultimately, though, it's your car, so it's your decision as to whether you decide to keep a wing on it or not. I'm sure you already know this, but if you DO decide to remove the wing, you'll have to fill in the factory mounting holes. Obviously, that means using Bondo, which could crack and pop out over time, especially if the Bondo isn't applied right. It's just a thought...

Joe

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
supra90turbo;1388366 said:
Forget the spoiler, what about the truck!
Tell me that it's a diesel.... :love:

Yes its a diesel. turboed out and all. just got a brand new set up for the turbo and new piping on the way! gotta have a good truck to pull the car trailer. :icon_razz

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
id never rice it out this car is gonna remain as stock looking as possible lol but if i do decide to not put the wing on i will fill in the holes properly. this car is my baby but i do like the 3 piece wing just not sure if it is worth the 300 that i am finding it for.