TN supras

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Well sence this weather has been, just about all of spring during these winter months, you guys wanna have a meet, it will be kinda spure of the moment meet, like in feb, just keep watching the weather, then if we get a good weekend with no rain and all sun and 70degree weather like we have had a few time:biglaugh: and it was december.LOL TN weather is messed up.
so
ne1. I'd think it would be the perfect time to have a small meet or something,
dont know how many peeps from here, went to the last one but it was a pretty good turn out. and we found a place to meet, no cops, secluded area.
so what you guys think.
wish there was a park around nashville.

JNasty

i drive fast cars (supra)
Jun 25, 2005
Jacksonville fl
id be there but im still working on a long process of re-restoring mine but im also thinking about getting 1 more supra so we will see what happens

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
sweet, well everyone will have to be on the look out for the weather, i prefer not to have a meet when its snowing, :)
if a nice weekend pops up ill post it up here and ill pm you guys, to see what everyone thinks about it.

RedTurbo

Thank you, SM and CS.com!
Apr 3, 2005
Nashville,TN
I'd go, the last one was great, but unfortunatly the trans decided to give up, so I'm down for now. But im lookin forward to a good summer meet.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ that sucks man, just another bump in the road for a supra owner tho,
ill try to get together a couple or more summer meets.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
hey tennessee people, i would like to know when youre having it, cause i will drive up from birmingham al. i've never been to a supra meet. theres only about three supras within a hundred mile radius of me. hope to see you there.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
eww, hmm, well this meet that we might have in the winter would be like a spur of the moment thing, if the weather around nashville got good.
but the ones in the summer we will be having will be all good for you to come man. more the marrier.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
LOL....and I will hobble in my car and run you over.....burn your face with my 4" exhaust and blow gasses all over your body all courtesy from my open wastegate.

LMAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I will be there.

casper35404

May 20, 2005
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm coming up to visit my friend in Nashville for the first week in February. Maybe the weather will be good. Maybe we could meet then. I've never been to a meet much like Suprahero.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
looks like this tennessee meet will be crashed by a couple of alabamians. theres worst things could happen though.......I just cant think of any right now.