both are 5 spds
Lebanon, TN

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
murkat said:
Well, were here in nashvegas. I like.

so you made it huh, im in and around Nashvegas, but only during the summer, im in cookeville. im sure you'll see some MKIIIs roaming around.

Oper8or

Apr 21, 2005
Greenback, TN.
Got my car back and still working on it. Rerunning the vacuum lines and replacing the radiator. So it will be back with no over heating at all soon and my cruise control and heater will work again too. Guys just to let you know. The mechanic I used is at a shop called:
Presision auto of maryville. DO NOT USE THEM. $900 worth of "heater dont work anymore, cruise control dont work anymore, ran the gas vent line to a vsv on the block, still over heating "bring it back and we will fix it" type place.

Oper8or

Apr 21, 2005
Greenback, TN.
Stephen
Greenback, TN. (Just west of Knoxville)
Black/maroon inter, 86.5 N/A (stock)
Car is fixed. New radiator installed. Car is up and running. :evil2:

Murkat, I have no idea where one would be here. We have a rod show every Friday night at the local mall though. I dont think we would be to welcome there. They dont like the imports to much. But like I care. There is also cruising the Knoxville strip or Gatlinburg. But those would be one heck of a drive for you.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
welp murkat, there is none, they all are honduh ricey type of places, siman knows of a lot of places but they might be what i just described, we might as well start a group on the weekends for the peeps in Nashvegas.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Every Friday night in Murfreesboro around 7-9pm in the Stones River Mall back parking lot there is MORE than 200+ cars...its the Murfreesboro Hot rod club meets...ALOT of imports as well..nice cars.

Then we all cruise up to Nashville and hang out until 3am or so on 9th ave. in a smaller lot but its really nice since the cops are way to busy cruising the streets for drunks and its downtown....so sky scrapers and crap...just the "city scene"....REALLY nice cars roll up there, including my friends R33 GTR.

Call me up Murkrat. Mario should have my phone number as well!

-Jonathan Mann

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
murkat said:
So, where's the loop? ( legal cruising, checking out local street machines?)....

I saw you driving off Murkrat ( or whatever your real name is :biglaugh: ), I was standing out by my 2 other friends near my car. I really dont hang out with the younger group...they dont know much LOL....and the loud music hurts my ears! :1zhelp: ....LMAO

Anywho, are you going to stop by downtown nashville tonight ( 9th ave. around 11'ish-12am'ish)??

-Jonathan

PS: my friends were like "WHOA, whos mk3 is THAT!!!!!!".....I said : " No way! Thats murkrat!, he's driving off!!!"......LOL

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
yeah. if anyone has worn that out, it would have to be either myself, Lanky, or Squid... not Loki. he can use it all he wants. he has just begun.

SYN-ACKal

Apr 4, 2005
Cookeville, TN
I may as well say hi...

Robert M.
Gainesboro, TN (work in Cookeville)

burgundy 1987 N/A, auto, targa (now my "parts" car, I guess)
red 1989 targa, 5-speed, 1jz (project)
I’ve had the 1jz clip for over a year, and all I’ve done is pulled the motor from the clip. :icon_roll

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
Welcome aboard Robert.
I know all about those 'forgotton' projects. I've had a set of ARP head studs sitting on a shelf for over a year. Just never found the motivation to pull the motor apart and have at it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
this message is for everyone in tennessee. i live in AL. does anyone know who might have a supra for sale? i want an 89-92 with targa top. dont really care about auto or manual. i would like a targa top though. thanks for any help. please pm me if you know of anything.