Time to say goodbye

Qnzfinestplaya

Supra Heaven
Nov 4, 2006
Queens Ny
Hey, i know i just joined and i'm still a noob around here, but I'm selling my Supra, I cant afford to work on it, so i'm just gonna give it up! its been fun learning about the car and everything, but I already took the plates off the car and turned them in. I may just let it sit and work on it little by little, but i doubt i'm gonna keep her

take care guys
Denver

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I think that you would have enjoyed the car more, and not decided to get rid of it, if you had sunk more of your money and time into performance upgrades rather than on what is in the list of cosmetic/ICE upgrades in your sig. Being NA probably didn't help as much, either.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
bye. good luck. you'll be back.

do whatever u have to to keep the title clean and work on it as a non-op car for a while. maybe swap something in.

do you have a clean, nice chassis? getting something like that for free is amazing and i wish i had that. hell i wish i had another supra lying around with a straight body and a tubo engine for me to rebuild. i'd be set...

but i have one N/A and cant afford another. lol.

does your run?

Qnzfinestplaya

Supra Heaven
Nov 4, 2006
Queens Ny
my car runs, runs great too, i spent money into getting the car running, but i still need a power steering pressure hose and a new clutch line (small leak)

the interior mods i did were things i had laying around i didnt invest into my interior. Body is clean and straight I may keep it , but its up in the air.

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
Do you need the rubber clutch line? I have a brand new one from Toyota still in the bag I'll sell to you for 20 bucks. That PS hose should be around 20-30 from an auto parts place, too. I'd replace those and just keep the car if that's all that is wrong with it.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
your giving up because of 2 small parts? totoal cost maybe $50? you need to sell and get a camry or maybe a honda accord.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Qnzfinestplaya said:
my car runs, runs great too, i spent money into getting the car running, but i still need a power steering pressure hose and a new clutch line (small leak)

the interior mods i did were things i had laying around i didnt invest into my interior. Body is clean and straight I may keep it , but its up in the air.

THAT IS WHY YOU'RE GIVING UP!? ....wimp.

j/k

but seriously...why are you ending it at that? if it runs great and you have no fears of potential breakdowns (you've taken care of it and wont get RK or a BHG) then keep it!

what dont you want it again?

Qnzfinestplaya

Supra Heaven
Nov 4, 2006
Queens Ny
well actually, my plans were not to stay NA and swap to a 7mGTE but i dont have the money to rebuild the new engine or anything....I also cannot afford the insurance on the car and I had it registered in florida with my father, but he said he isnt gonna pay the insurance anymore, and I cannot afford to pay it either, he came up this weekend and took the plates with him, so the car is basically gonna be sitting around until i have the money or the time even to work on it.....so i'd rather it be sold and used and enjoyed rather than it sit in my yard for who knows how long

here's a link to my VB Gallery

Click Click

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Qnzfinestplaya said:
well actually, my plans were not to stay NA and swap to a 7mGTE but i dont have the money to rebuild the new engine or anything....I also cannot afford the insurance on the car and I had it registered in florida with my father, but he said he isnt gonna pay the insurance anymore, and I cannot afford to pay it either, he came up this weekend and took the plates with him, so the car is basically gonna be sitting around until i have the money or the time even to work on it.....so i'd rather it be sold and used and enjoyed rather than it sit in my yard for who knows how long

here's a link to my VB Gallery

Click Click

it needs a wash and matching rims, and maybe some color-coordination in the interior, but other than that its looks clean.
too bad you're on the east coast.

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
Im defintly gonna miss zooming by you man :( lol. IMO hold it off, dont let anyone touch her until you get the funds to put her on the road like you want to. You had a lot of GREAT ideas for her, dont let them slip man. My 2 cents though. Good luck with either choice you make!