Throttle Cable Help

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Alright so I finally got my FFIM swap complete. Im running a Q45 TB on the 7m TPS (thanks Wes for the adapter bro!) and the car runs pretty good. Problem, I went and got a camry throttle cable as its much longer but its still short by a couple of inches. I need to know if anyone knows which Toyota based cable would be longer or for a Lokar, how do I go about getting one for a Toyota so it fits fine on the pedal?

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Simply buy a generic cable longer then you need, trim it to the right length and then get a pack of these: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RNB-03336/
Most auto parts stores stock. Then you thread the cable through the fire wall and pedal, put one of the barrel clamps above on the back side of the pedal and you are good to go! I would also recommend trimming any excess cable on the inside off so there is no chance of it getting tangled in anything under the dash. Also when you determine the cable length make sure all your adjusters are all the way in so you will have room for adjustment as the cable slacks a little.

HTH,
Seth