Those people who thought I was wrong about the 1jz and 2jz cranks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
siman said:
Let me rephrase, IJ.

Your an Egotistic Bastard that has money. You get what you give.

You have done nothing to aid in this thread. All you have done is bash me and my hypothesis....trying to make yourself look smart. You basically use me for your own personal gain, whore. :3d_frown:

Consider this your SECOND warning

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
You PM'd a warning, thats enough. Why make me a "poster guy" of the "bad member"...lol

Go ahead and lock the thread with the other ajoining thread in General Discussion.......

since these people cant stand to have a laugh here.... :ugh:

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
Good info, just this post went to crud. I'll lock it, just to keep down tempers. I am not on anyones side here, I just want to try and keep peace here. :slap:

L

lanky189

This is not going to happen again. Both parties involved here will have PM from me shortly.

Shit..I go away for one night and Siman starts a bon fire in my section. Siman..one more outburst and consider your self banned from OFF Topic... do not question me on this.. I will not hesitate.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Dammit, I hate having to lay down the law. However, sometimes it is required.

Concentrate on the problem here, not the people involved, please.

Siman, I can see your reasoning - and I can see the flaw in it. You should go back and examine your logic until you can see the flaw in it. Here's a hint - the formula for displacement is very well known and does not include deck height for a very good reason.

IJ, I can understand your wish to get a couple free engines at Siman's expense - who wouldn't want a 1J & 2J for free? ;) Even so, if you must debate, please try to explain where the flaw in logic is, rather than resorting to flames, especially with Siman, who we all know has a very thin skin. No offense Siman, if you stop and think about it, you know it's true.

To everyone who wants to prove this one way or another, there is only one way that will be satisfactory to both sides - go measure the stroke on both cranks. I know what you will find, but I rather doubt that both sides will believe me if I throw it out here, so go find out for yourself.

In the meanwhile, let's agree to disagree, and leave this alone until someone has hard proof.

PS: Word from someone else is NOT hard proof. There is too much opportunity to misunderstand someone else's opinion as fact.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I apologise to anyone I offended but there is only so much I can take before I lose it!

If he'd taken me up on it I would have given the motors to a couple of the local guys in need as shipping them back here wouldn't have been an option and I wasn't paying for them! ;)

I was fine right up till the PM's started!
It won't happen again.

Darkcyde

Workin' Man
Mar 30, 2005
La Villa Strangiato
1JZ: 71.5mm of stroke 86mm bore
2JZ: 86mm of stroke 86mm bore

86>71.5

stroke x bore = displacement

class dismissed

Here's the proof:

Attachments

• toyota-02h.pdf
    257.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Shawndude said:
1JZ - I6 2492cc - 86.0 bore x 71.5mm stroke
2JZ - I6 2997cc - 86.0 bore x 86.0mm stroke
7M - I6 2954cc - 83.0 bore x 91.0mm stroke

10th post........all he was lacking was the .pdf. Dammit if people could read, this all could've been avoided.

L

lanky189

oneandgone said:
^^^Thats been noted.

Is Siman really banned or did he just put that under his name?

he was/is banned for a week, as such certain parts of his profile etc will say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.