this would be a fun little car

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
that's fucking awesome...

but the old corollas have a perfect 50/50 weight distribution... the 7M would ruin that...

but I guess it's not made to handle, it's made to make others cry...

A

ArthurRitus

Oh god, i actually dont like that car anymore just because of initial D (i've never played) and all the filipino kids who are trying to get one as soon as the game came out (guess they're too young to have known beforehand)

Like those kids would have more fun just saying they have one, then they would actually driving it.

EDIT:
Holy cow, i didn't even notice the 7m in there the first time i looked. wowow!

Wouldnt that car not be able to go higher than a certaint speed because of the weight of the car?

I had a friend who dropped a prelude SI engine into his CRX, and he said it starts vibrating after a certaint speed ( i dont remember what speed)

supra_ed

May 30, 2006
ohio
bboyRITUS said:
Oh god, i actually dont like that car anymore just because of initial D (i've never played) and all the filipino kids who are trying to get one as soon as the game came out (guess they're too young to have known beforehand)

Like those kids would have more fun just saying they have one, then they would actually driving it.

EDIT:
Holy cow, i didn't even notice the 7m in there the first time i looked. wowow!

Wouldnt that car not be able to go higher than a certaint speed because of the weight of the car?

I had a friend who dropped a prelude SI engine into his CRX, and he said it starts vibrating after a certaint speed ( i dont remember what speed)
the old corolla chassis should be rigid enough to handle 7ms torque and speed without vibration. by the way, i love the rims on ur supra. wat r they?