This woman is an asshole.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
"'Coventry Police have not arrested the woman because she has not committed a criminal offence"

Is that seriously not against the law?

That lady creeps me out, the way she could pet Lola and follow that with tossing her into a bin. The fuck was that for?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
7Matt-GE;1609174 said:
4chan is probably all over this right now. if anything they will find her.

They already have....I was reading security is keeping an eye on her so she doesn't get harmed.

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
Some of the comments on the article are crazy, like that one guy who is down on anyone who buys pet food because there are starving children in the world that you could spend money on.

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
1- I totally thought this thread was originally about me.

2- I fucking hate cats but would never do this.

3- I'm.... actually kind of giddy that 4Chan has found her.

4- Dude. I could spend my money on starving kids? What the fuck for? What are they gonna do for me? Nothing? Yeah, that's right. At least my dogs are lovable.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Read about this today. I <3 cats (and dogs, too)- that bitch!

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
I want to hear here back peddling now that she has been busted. There's no way she will be honest and come out saying she hates cats and yea she tossed it so what. She will be crying saying it's a mistake she was trying to help the cat by getting it out of the elements into a safe trash can where the owners would find it.

I love the shady look around to make sure no one is watching then the quick walk away. I'd toss her in a dumpster as punishment, make her try to climb out.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
This woman should be thrown in a dumpster and locked in. See how she likes it. As far as the dog food/starving children thing, I have a problem with people buying dog food when they are puchasing their groceries with food stamps. Other than that, its your money, do as you please.