This should do the trick right??

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
N

NDBoost

and its cheap, but worth it. I have had a few problems with his MBC. If the MBC sits upside down or on its side the ball bearing in there wont keep the mbc sealed so i will get a slower spool for some reason. But as soon as i zip tied the mbc so it was upright the problems went away :)

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
still how do u install it its the vaccum line from the wastgate accurator to the turbo isn't it?? and I'd probaly have to buy some new vaccum line to run to the mbc but where do i mount this baby?? juts leave it dangling or what?? anybody have pics of theres??

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
doom26464 said:
still how do u install it its the vaccum line from the wastgate accurator to the turbo isn't it?? and I'd probaly have to buy some new vaccum line to run to the mbc but where do i mount this baby?? juts leave it dangling or what?? anybody have pics of theres??

Here ya go

p130393_1.jpg

p130393_2.jpg

I

itr206

Everyone uses cheap MBC's and wonder why they have problems with them.
Get a good unit like a Hallman, Joe P, Turbo XS, HKS and you will not have spiking or bleeding problems.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
aye mate said:
My Dr.J doesn't spike...Never had heard of one spiking either. Dr.J's can't go wrong!

Neither have I, I've heard about people having problems with MBC's but I personally haven't.

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
IJ. said:
Ok time to start the "BHG Countdown Clock" for Doom ;)

MBC+XX days till BHG!

Just put a vice crip on that hose in Loki's pic :evil2:

Just kidding.....

+1 for Dr J's MBC. Heard nothing but good things about it.

boost fiend

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Rockford, Il
you should always run the best you can buy. 91+ octane. dont go and try just filling up on race gas either. on 91 and 14 lbs. and i have had no problems.