This is why I hate the 240 groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
It seems the mk3 driver either can't drive or had something wrong with his 7m. I'm not saying he should have smoked him but at least have kept up a little more!

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
If things like that envoke "hate" from you, you have a very very long life to live. Grow a set dude.

It didn't look like he insulted all of us, it just looked like a garden variety "beat down" to me. Go mod your car correctly and take his ass to the track. The RB is beatable on a well maintained / modified 7MGTE imo.

bountykilla0118

In Pursuit of 500rwhp
Jul 16, 2005
Atlanta GA
The mkiii is best the bang for the buck..... In terms of cost of owenrship, luxry and performance... $5000 can go a long way with our cars unlike most cars..... You can turn a lot Hondas, for example a crx or civic, into 11sec cars for around 5,000...... built motor swap, turbo and autozone parts. But I would not enjoy driving that car everyday..... Any car can be fast.

ATL88Supra

The Asshole
Jun 22, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
if a supra owner did the same thing to him he would be bitching up a storm, i am upset cause his comments about it being just for fun are bullshit, i am upset mostly cause he posted that shit on youtube to make him self look like a badass. so i am fucking sorry if you people do not know when you are being trolled, as supra owners i would expect better but i have this thing called supra pride and i have a lot of it. and when i see a bunch of 18 year old's insult the mk3 i go out for blood.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I don't get it? Why are you made? A stock MKIII vs a swapped RB 240sx...that is stripped out?

bountykilla0118

In Pursuit of 500rwhp
Jul 16, 2005
Atlanta GA
People with real power dont have to prove it ....... because they know what they have and thats all that matters.... In most cases when I pull to a light I dont even bother to give people a taste of my MKIII unless they do with the right mindset..... I havent loss in awhile .... so I dont even worry about the high horse power wanna be's.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
YouMad.jpg

so it's a stock car vs a modified car and you're mad..?

what did you think was going to happen, the Supra was going to miraculously pull ahead becasue you own one.?

Ozz89supra

Ozzy
Feb 22, 2009
Phoenix
No need to get all upset over it, there is a million other things I could say are more important then a damn youtube video.

Status
Not open for further replies.