This is no laughing matter

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
A lady brings her dead parrot into the vet’s to see if her parrot is really dead. Lady: I want your opinion, Is my parrot really dead? The doctor looks at it, and says, “yep, it’s really dead” Lady: Are you sure??? Can you please double check? Run some test? The doctor says “Well, O.K. “ he brings in the cat, the cat looks it over, smells it then the cat shakes his head no. Then the doctor brings in a dog, the dog looks the parrot over, smells the bird, shakes his head no. The Vet say to the lady:”o.K.” that will be $800.00 dollars, $800.00 dollars, she screams, The doctors says, well, you asked for my opinion they are free, the Cat scan was $500.00 bucks and the lab report was $300.00 bucks.

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
BoostMonger;1851783 said:
BAHAHAHAHAH thats awesome

Great reaction, lol hilarious. Finished the joke, then scrolled to you. I almost choked. .

That's an industry joke. Medical types pass it around. It's slightly more intriguing/entertaining for them because the familiar setting and situation puts their thought process on auto-pilot, their brain expects the routine path it always takes but cannot predict the punchline. When they hear the punchline the joke itself might have some laugh value but what sets them off laughing is the inability to have seen it coming, they believe the joke is hilarious.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I just love the way our minds work and how easy it is to confuse.

I wish I knew some jokes that wouldn't get me convicted, only the really bad ones stay in your head ;)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
honeydew;1851855 said:
I wish I knew some jokes that wouldn't get me convicted, only the really bad ones stay in your head ;)
You're safe here. Perhaps we should make this an official joke thread?

OP, good post. :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
New joke that I heard this morning:

What is the internal temperature of a tauntaun?

Lukewarm.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
New one for the day, potentially offensive to some I'm sure, but I subscribe to the school of thought that you can make fun of anyone you want, as long as you can make fun of yourself.

"Why don't you see many Africans on cruise ships?"

They're not falling for that one again...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
A priest, a rapist, and a pedophile walk into a bar.

Then he orders a drink. :p