This is going to sound crazy, but I'm looking for a used Ejection Seat

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Reason...well my fathers birthday is coming up...back when he was in the air-force he worked on B52's all the time, basically fell in love with the aircraft....long story short he acquired a B52 Ejection seat, he had it for a good 10 years and was stored in my uncles garage before we had our own...well the garage burned to the ground and all that was left was a heap of aliminum. So I'm trying to find him one and turn it into an office chair. Why? Well I'm sure some of you remember my supra chair. Well that got him talking about his B52 chair Idea.

So Any help SupraMania?! I'm hunting google and tis a long and weary search...Just figured one of you air-force guys have access or know of where I could get a seat, doesn't specifically have to be from a B52, I would like it to be in decent shape though.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Yea checked that site...they have nothing. I found a site called barnstormers.com and found a seat, actually a few of them, emailed the guy and waiting on a reply with pictures and price.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Makes me want an office just so I would have an excuse to have one of those chairs. Im definitely Jealous, make sure you share pics of the finished thing for us

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ.;1613524 said:
Not crazy at all, seriously cool present Mario!

I know it will make everyone at his office jealous as hell lol, but I just have to find a chair first ><

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Fuzz420;1613766 said:
call those dudes from pawn stars. Someone brought one in and they turned him away, but they said if anyone comes looking for one they would point them in his direction

How the hell would I go about contacting celebrities...let alone getting a reply from them.

mkiii racer x

Dec 22, 2009
st louis
Call the store they are located in vegas I think, not that hard they own the pawn shop just so happened they lucked up on a show

dsm_tuner260

Nov 1, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana
thats a cool idea. i took a 295 tire and a seat out of my old dsm and combined the 2 for a chair worked perfect (just want to get around to make it rotate on the tire). good luck with the search. i doubt that guy still has that chair that show is pretty old