Thinking of selling the Supra

M

Makavelli

D34DC311 said:
well tell your kid she is lucky as hell,
shit my parents havent spent $500 for clothes on me, in my 19 years of life.
shoes no more than $15
tops $3 max
bottoms $10 max.
and i still wear a pair of shorts i had sence freshman year of High school.

Yea, but you're a guy. It's different for girls. I know when I went to school all I needed were 5 pairs of black jeans and 6 or 7 concert shirts (Iron Maiden, GNR, Metallica) and my black boots. "Accessorising" meant a new Zippo for my smoking habit...

Chicks are different, way different.

Oh, and BACK ON TOPIC: Kid, get yourself some Pre-Paid legal services. There are 2 or 3 companies offering it nowdays, and it's worth it. I have Hyatt throught my employer. I got popped doin nearly 60 in a 35. My lawyer got it bumped down to Unobstructed windows (whatever that means), 0 points, 1 day of traffic school and the ticket dosen't get reported to the Dept of Revenue. Considering I'm a multiple offender (4 tickets in 5 weeks), that's a pretty sweet deal. He's now fighting all my tickets. The best part, I get the service for $7.50 per month. Well worth it.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
ShagsSupra said:
I drove my supra like this when I first got my licences nearly 3 years ago... Yeah I matured up quick.. I wouldnt wanna see you on a bike lol 140 on demand will make that supra feel slow as hell, when I can get my Bike to 140 before I can get my car to 70ish death wish ha.

Keep the supra.. your 22 Grow up.

way true, if you get a bike ur going to kill urself.