Thinking of making T-shirt and/or decals

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Tanya;1060373 said:
Meh. Guess I am giving up on the T shirt thing since I lost my vendor spot and everyone else is coming up with stuff. I have been lacking in making new designs due to my computer randomly screwing up on me.

Fail.

???????????????

I have been thinking of ordering some more shirts. Too many group buys lately have kept the funds too low.I was diggin" seeing my shirt on your site. So they took it away? I thought you did pretty well with it.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
Make something like that ( i attached it) just with out the background supra and the "home of the mark three"... just the big circle with SM and supramania. its simple, and you could always add things for a batch.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 19

Nocheez

Probably posts too much
Apr 17, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Rennat;1060385 said:
Make something like that ( i attached it) just with out the background supra and the "home of the mark three"... just the big circle with SM and supramania. its simple, and you could always add things for a batch.

Please don't put "MKIII" or "mark three" or anything like that on it. Personally, I think it's tacky.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
Nocheez;1060426 said:
Please don't put "MKIII" or "mark three" or anything like that on it. Personally, I think it's tacky.

i agree. and having '.com' at the end of supramania i think is kinda lame too.... cause if you see a shirt, and it has a name on it, and your really that interested in it, google will answer all your questions.

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
What about -

- The supramania logo on the front on one side of the chest

- "SupraMania.com" or "SupraMania" on the back

- A small outline of a a70 (exactly like the one in the Logo someone attached to this thread on the sleeves?

Or is that too geegawish? :biglaugh:

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
DonS1mpson;1060443 said:
What about -

- The supramania logo on the front on one side of the chest

- "SupraMania.com" or "SupraMania" on the back

- A small outline of a a70 (exactly like the one in the Logo someone attached to this thread on the sleeves?

Or is that too geegawish? :biglaugh:

sounds kind of excessive... if he really wants to make them, start simple. because you cant hope to please everybody with one design. so you just keep modifying it as time goes on. if any, i would want the SM logo, and supramania in the front, and a larger A70 outline surrounding the entire thing.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
ForcedTorque;1060383 said:
???????????????

I have been thinking of ordering some more shirts. Too many group buys lately have kept the funds too low.I was diggin" seeing my shirt on your site. So they took it away? I thought you did pretty well with it.

My vendor section here was taken away due to inactivity, no one was posting or anything. I am still allowed to advertise.

I actually was trying to do up a funny mk3 design a few days ago but my POS PC shut off on me in the middle of it. That is the reason why I haven't done jack lately. My PC needs a new heatsink I believe, just no monies for it. I'm tired of getting halfway through a design when my computer just randomly shuts off.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
So I got the cost of the shirts and it will be like $20ish. I'll get started on the design after I finish stuff up at work.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Rennat has a good point drop the .com ;)

Cheez is something found under foreskins :icon_razz <jk>
(Pre 89's rule)

So the little SM logo on the left chest and SUPRAMANIA script across the back plain and simple!

I don't care who makes them I'll buy from anyone just don't want a gaudy clown shirt ;)

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
IJ.;1060635 said:

(Pre 89's rule)

So the little SM logo on the left chest and SUPRAMANIA script across the back plain and simple!

I don't care who makes them I'll buy from anyone just don't want a gaudy clown shirt ;)

^ I agree too.

Don't want a clown shirt but I would like something with a little bit of style too. Simple is good, but there is a fine line between simple and boring IMO.

I'm sure this would be difficult to do but it would be kind of pimp if we could get our screen name on the shirts, perfect for meets and such I think. Somewhere under the logo or the opposite breast maybe. Just a thought.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
IJ.;1060635 said:

(Pre 89's rule)

I'd probably buy a few of those as well.

Keep in mind that what looks good on a webpage doesn't automatically translate into something that looks good in print, or on a shirt.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
IJ.;1060635 said:

(Pre 89's rule)

This is all I want I just think they should be hot pink with teal.

Just kiding black would be great

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
It would be sweet if you could put the supramania logo really big on the back of a shirt and in the front just have a little logo that says supramania.com. In black and white would be sweet too.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
SupraOfDoom;1060665 said:
You should make one of yours drifting and say "240 This" for yourself ;).

well if you make the simple shirt when your done with it you should most deff make supraofdoom's idea cause I think thats a hot ass idea.I would buy it.

blackturbona

May 10, 2007
kirkland
i like how borhor suggested something simple, repeated that its going to be simple, and people still say "put this this this and this!!1"

plain shirts are ftw!

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Tanya;1060373 said:
Meh. Guess I am giving up on the T shirt thing since I lost my vendor spot and everyone else is coming up with stuff. I have been lacking in making new designs due to my computer randomly screwing up on me.

Fail.

How do you think I feel? My cafepress site doesn't even hold a candle to yours...:(