thinking about getting a boost controller

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
peste noire;1835724 said:
not a bad place to put them in. but they stand out too much thats why i want to tuck them away.

would be better if the were the black series, which i may end up taking them apart and re-painting black to match.

peste noire

Jan 11, 2012
los angeles,CA
Another MkIII;1835808 said:
I'm confused, didn't you just sell a shadow gray interior because you needed money, but now you're buying parts?
-AM3
yea i did needed money but im getting a couple offers i cannot pass away and i rather power over looks anyday.

peste noire

Jan 11, 2012
los angeles,CA
bioskyline;1835833 said:
would be better if the were the black series, which i may end up taking them apart and re-painting black to match.
haha just be careful dont wanna paint it all black then you cant see nothing.lol or better yet get some tint that they use for windows to cover the screen, then paint it the rest black so it looks all nice and black

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
The HKS "EVC" is the newest HKS boost controller.... it looks much newer than the one posted earlier. They also have the EVC-S which costs less.

EVC:
3507.jpg

EVC-S:
3728.jpg

Not sure if you looked at the Blitz EBCs either... they are nice too.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
I have an Apexi AVC-R, yea mine doesn't display PSI either, it's in kg/cm^2. Didn't bother me any, I set it up, put it in the glove box, and I haven't seen it since (I daily-drive my Supra). I love it!

peste noire

Jan 11, 2012
los angeles,CA
A. Jay;1836088 said:
I have an Apexi AVC-R, yea mine doesn't display PSI either, it's in kg/cm^2. Didn't bother me any, I set it up, put it in the glove box, and I haven't seen it since (I daily-drive my Supra). I love it!

yea thats what i was thinking about doing too unless if i get a greddy profec