Thinkin about going to the dark side....

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
mrnickleye said:
Adjuster!!! You said what???..... (I was running 12 quarts of oil on this new setup, and now at 10 quarts, it is still too full for high RPM running extended periods.)

What is this all about? Overfill ???.......
Yeah, I noticed that too. I have been saying that he is innovative and a pioneer in his ways. I've said that more than once on the forums also.
But this time, I don't know if he went too far. 12 quarts -- that is 3 gallons!

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Glad to hear your staying, but it looks more like you were dragged back here kicking and screaming (due to insurance costs).

I've got a leak at the rear of my block, too, but I'm pretty sure it's the rear main seal. I'll be replacing the clutch one day soon anyway, so I'll check it out then. The RMS is a big ass seal and it's the original with 124,000 miles on my car so I wouldn't be surprised to see it leaking. I honestly can't wait to change it and see what happens. If you're like me though, I replaced all the other seals because they're old anyway. ;)

chevyeater

wastegate hose is pulled
Mar 30, 2005
Long Island, NY
aye mate said:
I wanna see someone come into the light...MkIV->MKIII anyone here done this?

A local friend of mine had a mk4TT and then got a mk3T to go with it. He liked it alot but would up selling the mk3 because he was modding it more than his mk4.

Mark2JZ

ahhhh!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Oxnard, CA
I've also made the move from a70 to a80. I still have nothing bad to say about the a70 of course. To be honest, the only thing I liked about my old car was that no one (i.e. non-supra owners) expected it to be fast. :)