They do things differently in the Air Force

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Yeah, but we get the job done.. and have been for a long time.
c1301.jpg

c1302.jpg

c471.jpg

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
ROFLMAO. I wonder what would happen if I did that at work?!!!! I work as a lineman at the airport. We fuel all the airlines, freight aircraft, general aviation, and military. In fact we have 2 F/A 18 Hornets up there right as we speak. I also saw a C130 land, taxi back, and takeoff again. I wish she had come in. :(

L

lanky189

hey thats awesome.... much love to our armed forces... i love you guys..and im thankful you will sacrifice so much for our freedom that allows us such crazy shiz...

btw..that guy...i bet he gets the chicks.

CPT Furious

Now MAJ FURY!
Mar 30, 2005
KDOV
Hey, the dude enjoys his work! Who cares? Plus, that would be good for a laugh before the start of a long mission...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lanky189 said:
hey thats awesome.... much love to our armed forces... i love you guys..and im thankful you will sacrifice so much for our freedom that allows us such crazy shiz...

btw..that guy...i bet he gets the chicks.
dude the guys in the air force get, the chicks like crazy.
go air force.

L

lanky189

It's all because of the damn movie Top Gun.

JESTER IS DEAD...JESTER IS DEAAAAD

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
Heck yeah. I should do something creative at work like that hahah. But like my previous post stated, I might be making a "Searching for job" post lol.

L

lanky189

I thought the TOP GUN school was open to all Air Force and Navy Combat Pilots tho?

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
nope....Top Gun was based at Miramar when it was a Naval base......then they closed the school when the base became a Marine base......Red Flag is run by the Air Force and regularly hosts foreign pilots from our allies and pilots from the Navy and Marines too.....