TheSupraForums?

Yawgmoth

Gonzo apprentice
Mar 31, 2005
Davenport, Iowa, United States
It has a huge archive of info if you can search through all the troll ridden noob threads...the mods are total fuckheads, and there are alot of trolls and mkiv "holier than thou" assholes in offtopic sections, I'd stay away from everything but the search function and for sale sections.
If you do that, it's a useful too but no sense of family like here.

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Yawgmoth said:
It has a huge archive of info if you can search through all the troll ridden noob threads...the mods are total fuckheads, and there are alot of trolls and mkiv "holier than thou" assholes in offtopic sections, I'd stay away from everything but the search function and for sale sections.
If you do that, it's a useful too but no sense of family like here.

Lol no. He is talking about a forum born a day or two ago www.thesupraforums.com enjoy.

Chewmasey

Sep 12, 2005
winnipeg
wtf is up with supraforums anyways?? have the time I cant get on, someone needs to seriously clean the site up. I think I'm gonna stick here for now.

Wayne

p.s. I still think you need a haircut Turk :icon_bigg

Yawgmoth

Gonzo apprentice
Mar 31, 2005
Davenport, Iowa, United States
Turkish said:
Lol no. He is talking about a forum born a day or two ago www.thesupraforums.com enjoy.
oh cripes...well thats not too terribly original...

my new opinion, they lack vision, but hey the more the merrier!

a little OT, I think we should change the name of this forum to MKIIIMANIA, or just MKIII something something, and then rock the mortal kombat 3 logo HA HAAAAAR!

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Chewmasey said:
wtf is up with supraforums anyways?? have the time I cant get on, someone needs to seriously clean the site up. I think I'm gonna stick here for now.

Wayne

p.s. I still think you need a haircut Turk :icon_bigg

You can think what you want, I like my long hair and it is only gonna get longer my friend. Your fascination with my appearance is quite disturbing ;P

Chewmasey

Sep 12, 2005
winnipeg
Turkish said:
You can think what you want, I like my long hair and it is only gonna get longer my friend. Your fascination with my appearance is quite disturbing ;P

hahaha no, its just my wife is a hairstylist and she also thinks you need a haircut you are what we call a longhoriaa :p

Wayne

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Chewmasey said:
hahaha no, its just my wife is a hairstylist and she also thinks you need a haircut you are what we call a longhoriaa :p

Wayne

Meh it is just my style, I like it, and as you can see by my facial hair, I do not really care what others think of my appearance. I just do what works for me and makes me happy. I am a hippy :dunno: and in the true spirit of offtopic...we are offtopic.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Srry guys but my roots are here, I will not follow, i will stay with this forum till its death if everyone scatters to a new forum.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Yawgmoth said:
don't cut it man, I cut my hair off after 5 years last april, the next day I started growing it back again...

Hopefully you at least got trims in between...

Oh ya, and IMO short hair on guys is sooo much hotter.

Chewmasey

Sep 12, 2005
winnipeg
Turkish said:
Meh it is just my style, I like it, and as you can see by my facial hair, I do not really care what others think of my appearance. I just do what works for me and makes me happy. I am a hippy :dunno: and in the true spirit of offtopic...we are offtopic.

haha tis all good hippy or no hippy your still cool in my books and your car rawks!

Wayne

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
meggs521 said:
Hopefully you at least got trims in between...

Oh ya, and IMO short hair on guys is sooo much hotter.

I had very short hair, from 6th grade to college, number 2 all around did it myself. Easy to maintain and all that good stuff. I on the other hand always liked the way long hair looked and always kinda wanted to have long hair. My dad is friggin bald so months ago I said..."these next few years maybe my last chance to have long hair." So the hair grows lol.

foofers

One who lurks.
Apr 3, 2005
SF, CA
Sooo besides from Turkish being hairy...
is thesupraforums.com related to supraforums.com?
Thesupraforums.com is "The Premier Online Supra Society" yeah!!!!