thermostat location

spinner

Jan 3, 2009
Melbourne/melton
Hi guys my 1jz has a small problem of bubblem up the water and pushing it out the overflow and gets hot quickly and my thermo fan won't turn on I was just woundering were is the thermostat located is it the bottom raditaion hose u follow or top.

spinner

Jan 3, 2009
Melbourne/melton
ts just when I pulg the thermo fans into the radiatior they don't work. But when I take them out or unplug from the radiator they spin like crazy there is somthing wrong there

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
Take off the upper radiator pipe, unplug the sensors on the waterneck, remove 2 bolts holding the waterneck to the head, take off waterneck, take out thermostat.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
GotTurbos?;1231004 said:
Take off the upper radiator pipe, unplug the sensors on the waterneck, remove 2 bolts holding the waterneck to the head, take off waterneck, take out thermostat.

This isn't a 7m.........

Remove lower radiator hose. Unbolt the 2 bolts holding the T-stat housing on (10mm), pull it out.

spinner

Jan 3, 2009
Melbourne/melton
Lmfao ok I coulnt do it so I swear and yelled so I gave up lol bloody cars but yeah I just wanna know when u turn on the car should a boost gauge drop down and when u rev it should it rev up or...... Should it stay at zero and not drop at all