The worst that could happen

amd_hcds

Dec 20, 2005
Chicago,IL
So I was cruising in my daily beater in the freeway and all of a sudden a tire goes flat and the car flips and goes directly to a nice shaped tree and this is what I got......damn it
2484534_15_full.jpg

2484534_16_full.jpg

2484534_17_full.jpg

2484534_18_full.jpg

2484534_19_full.jpg

And this is what it used to look like...
2484534_12_full.jpg

2484534_14_full.jpg

2484534_2_full.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You had a flat, and your car flipped? Man I've had a few blowouts and some at some rediculous speeds, and luckily, I have never even came close to flipping. Luckily all your damage was to the car, and not your melon...............:biglaugh:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
that car doesn't look like it physically flipped over. there's no damage to the roof. maybe he meant that the car "flipped out". either way, that's not the worst that could happen. the worst is when the person driving doesn't come back to post about it...

(read: you're dead) -> that's the worst.

anyway, that sucks, but i'm glad its just your car, and not you.

-shaeff

relax

Sep 23, 2006
san diego
ouch, that sucks hey btw what part of jordan did that happen i was there last year in Amman. didnt know they had supra lovers in that part of the world. but at least your ok

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Jul 23, 2006
Luck, Wisconsin
Thank Allah you survived bro! You just got that car not long ago, right? I hope it was insured so you don't have a car payment on a car you can't drive. I'm glad to hear you survived though, it could have been lots worse. Hang in there man and don't let it get you down!

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Actually, that 3cyc turbo engine was quite a fun car IIRC. :)

Beats the heck out of the 3cyc they put into the "GEO" here in the USA. (Similar motor IIRC, but no turbocharged.)

The turbo here was a 4cyc in the Geo/Sprint, but I could be wrong. (Heck, it's been years since I worked on one of them.)

Glad to see that you were not injured in the crash. Inshallah, you will be get another car soon.

amd_hcds

Dec 20, 2005
Chicago,IL
Yeah I'm okay and i'm thankful for that but I just bought the car a mounth ago. and now that car is being parted out cause imo it can't be put back into the street and it's not worth it....

And if it was the supra it won't flip OUT like that cause the supra have some handling when a tire goes flat.

Well that's 5000$ of hard-work into the trash can unless a guy who offered to buy the car for 2000$ is not a lair.

Damn with the supra down I'm left with no car and that's what sucks!

And yeah I didn't mean flipped over I meant flipped out...damn I was going out of my mind at the moment I wrote the post thanks for pointing that out shaeff :-D

relax if you know Abdoun it happened there.

I'm thinking of buying another car but i'm done buying small econo boxes I wanna buy something strong maybe another supra? or an MK2? not sure till now