IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
DreamerTheresa;1888015 said:
....don't make me scold you. You stop that shit. :nono:
Yes Dear :love:

IndigoMKII;1888074 said:
My friends always joke with my girlfriend about that. I've said on quite a few occasions that if she makes me choose between her or the car, bye bye girlfriend.

What kind of machine work do you do? We've got 2 cnc vert mills and a full turning center along with a roll-in saw and a surface grinder.
Nothing fancy these days just have a 3/4 axis CNC and a Centre Lathe set up in the shed here, barely use the CNC these days last time was for a set of Caliper mounts for a project :)

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
IJ.;1888081 said:
Nothing fancy these days just have a 3/4 axis CNC and a Centre Lathe set up in the shed here, barely use the CNC these days last time was for a set of Caliper mounts for a project :)

Nice, I've been hoping we pick up a 5 axis so I can start making titanium turbine wheels.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
IJ.;1887945 said:
LMAO thanks Lad ;)
Keep calling people "lad" and we'll really have to start calling you "old man". In a loving way, of course. :)

IJ.;1887949 said:
(ended up at the ER 3 times since I moved here)
Man, I have missed some things in your threads apparently...

IJ.;1887953 said:
Nope been meaning to come for a visit though :)
I'll pitch in for the plane ticket, even if the chances of actually getting to meet ya might be slim. :)

On the original subject, damned good movie, haven't seen it in years though.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
te72;1888593 said:
I'll pitch in for the plane ticket, even if the chances of actually getting to meet ya might be slim. :)

On the original subject, damned good movie, haven't seen it in years though.

I'd chip in too. I watched the movie again tonight while cleaning car parts in my living room