The "Weird Things You've Found In Your Car That Aren't Yours" thread...

blackturbona

May 10, 2007
kirkland
i found an unopened beer can... with no beer. pliers, lots of broken glass under the carpet, crappy stereo wiring, an opened beer can, and garbage

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
in the supe parts car, dead headless bird, cat, used rubbers, and well used women's panties,,all in a pile, somthin' wierd there

about 2 tractor moves ago, found a ds lite, complete with one of those mineature briefcases, and a lot of games with it, i'm shure the little kid i gave it to was really happy, at the time i had no idea what it was,,,oops,,,

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
When I was 16 I worked at a repair shop that had a bunch of old cars in the back yard. It was like a mini junk yard. I found my first switchblade, some comics, nude pics of some woman that looked like they were taken in a bedroom, ALOT of 80's hair band tapes. More condoms then I wanted to actually see (used!) That was the day I decided to use gloves. Needless to say 50% of my day there was searching for stuff...

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
lots of .22 bullets, unused, and several shells, an unopened condom, two ratty ass seat covers, lots of change, wiring for 8billion different stereos, a spare change holder filled with change, and some other misc. junk.

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
hhmmm pic of old owner and old gf, lugs off of another car, a bill wrapping(wrap around $$ saying 100$, 1k$, ect) saying 1000$ "give this to mike", some change, a couple of old ganster cd's...oh and a seatbelt cover saying "drift king"...i want to put that in my moms gallant =P

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
This crap minus the tools.
p843967_1.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Under my carpet = Lots of broken glass on the drivers side, matches from some motel in California, pens, and one quarter. The one Quarter kinda pissed me off, I was hoping for enough money to complete my build!!:biglaugh:

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
i just riped up my carpet in my slowline this past weekend, and i found 2 issues of "drifto" mags, two speeding tickets (not for my car), the GTR sorce book (worth about 5,000Yen), 12 mini disk (though the car dosnt have a mini disk player), 5 CD's (all in japanies), and what i found under the car was even more crazy, rear bumber, 1pair of white silk panties, 1 white silk matching bra, (driver side side skirt) 14 unused condoms.

so if anyone can come up with some more crazy shit then what ive found in my real japanies car, please tell me, cause im really kinda creeped out since ive now have found all this shit in my car..

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
bloodasp90 said:
i just riped up my carpet in my slowline this past weekend, and i found 2 issues of "drifto" mags, two speeding tickets (not for my car), the GTR sorce book (worth about 5,000Yen), 12 mini disk (though the car dosnt have a mini disk player), 5 CD's (all in japanies), and what i found under the car was even more crazy, rear bumber, 1pair of white silk panties, 1 white silk matching bra, (driver side side skirt) 14 unused condoms.

so if anyone can come up with some more crazy shit then what ive found in my real japanies car, please tell me, cause im really kinda creeped out since ive now have found all this shit in my car..
come on, you don't know how to spell JAPANESE?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Only strange thing I found in the Civic was a small plastic Dragonball Z figure, which was in the spare tire compartment. I found it when I was replacing the donut with a full-size spare.