The US gets a ute.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
hummm i liked the old school el camino and always wondered why people didnt snap them up quicker here in the states.... maybe with the gas crunch people will start moving on to these...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
The Pontiac design team always comes up with "questionable" designs.

The worst was the Aztec. But then, even after that they didn't have the sense to just drop the design, but tried to incorporate the look into other cars, which prompted this image I created for the debut of the Maibu Maxx:

bastard.jpg

Kai;957717 said:
...that looks like a BMW with downs syndrome...

I may have to make another poster... ;)

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Supracentral;957736 said:
The Pontiac design team always comes up with "questionable" designs.

The worst was the Aztec. But then, even after that they didn't have the sense to just drop the design, but tried to incorporate the look into other cars, which prompted this image I created for the debut of the Maibu Maxx:

[thumb]http://www.supracentral.com/supraforumsigs/bastard.jpg[/thumb]

I may have to make another poster... ;)

I'm not crazy about the Malibu Max, but I like the Malibu SS...a huge step up from the other Malibu's

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Are they truly serious of really putting that car into production? It looks like a old Grand Prix with down syndrome... its a chromosome that just never developed all the way

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Pontiac build quality is crap. Their interior is grainy, gap happy, plastic with the most foul smelling glue possible. Their exterior trim has a tendency to un-glue itself within a few years, and the lights always fade and take on water. 3100, 3400, and 3800 intake gasket failures.... Glad I don't work there anymore.

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
New G8's should come in mid-end April according to my manager, I'll make my mind up when I drive one. And the El Camino revamps kind of old news. Ya build quality isn't the greatest, but it could be worse, at least you don't pay an exorbitant amount for poor build quality like in a Mercedes or Audi.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Sil;958126 said:
......... And the El Camino revamps kind of old news.

I've heard stuff in the rumor mill, but this is the first time I've seen something solid. Where have you seen stuff about it?.