The Unoffical I Miss my Supra Thread

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
RazoE;1520144 said:
I haven't really driven my 89 since early January, and I'm already missing it..

as soon as I think "okay, I 'll take her to work tomorrow", I see a bunch of cops, construction and one of those portable smog stations..

scares the shit out of me..

plus it starts to rain..:(
Could be worse, it could be snowing... that's what I get to deal with. Not a big deal, our cars kick ass in the slick stuff if you know how to handle them. :)

Can't really sympathize with the smog station thing though, Wyoming couldn't give two shits about what's coming out your ass. :lol:
ms07s;1520226 said:
I miss my first supra at times, but I don't want it back. Odd thing is, my current supra is cleaner, with all the factory options, and is well modded. Yet I don't have any feelings for it.
You know, I totally understand what you're getting at here. In terms of performance, my current Supra would have ran laps around my old 88, but my old 88 was my first. It's kinda like a first love, I don't think you ever forget or lose that love, deep down...
nguyen95465;1520237 said:
I haven't driven my supra since September of '08. But the thing is, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I got sent out to Michigan to help start up this powerplant for 3 days, and had my contract keep getting extended. Getting sick of being here without my car. I was thinkng of flying home and driving it 600 miles back here just to have it.
Do it! Supras make PERFECT road trip cars... I try to drive from Wyoming to visit some friends in Arizona every year, provided I trust my car to make a 2000+ mile road trip in a week...
SURUKO;1520239 said:
p.s. I sit in the supra making noises too thats part of every supra owner
That is indeed part of being a Supra owner. Hell, I make Supra noises WHILE I'm driving mine on occasion haha!