The turtle

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
Well I thought I would introduce the car I drive from Dallas to IL for school. This is my DD and my only vehicle for now. My MKIII is sittin at home and I will get pics of it whenever I get back in town (Its gonna be torn down). But here is my 92 Honda accord powered by an h22a. Not the greatest but it gets the job done. I am satisfied with my 400+ miles per tank.

Old pic when I was helpin my buddy pull his head on his h22a. Lost comp, pulled off head (bent valve), saw piston clocked sideways in the block, and you know how the story goes.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Solo shot
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I learned why people raise there cars up north
sm_photo_missing.jpg

And how it sits now with the oem lip
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
Yay so im not alone it the cb7 world on here I think clueless has one aswell since I have seen him on cb7tuner.com . I have a 91 wagon that i may be modding oneday

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
No turbo no care.

Kidding. I kid. Seriously though. Turbo. /thread.

1988SupraDreams

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Actually now that I remember it, I had the personal pleasure of giving a car that looked exactly like that a bad case of rodknock intentionally. God that was a fun day :D

Clean DD tho I gotta admit.

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
haha thanks. Its my DD for now and I am satisfied with it lol. Everything works properly on it. Anyway I prefer not to put a turbo on it. Turbo on fwd fails. Lack of traction already sucks with fwd as most of you know. I prefer to stay all motor if I keep the car in the future. But for now I am just saving up funds for the mkiii since it does need quite a bit of body work and interior work since the previous owner didnt take care of it. At least its a 5 spd lol.

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
Yep it is an EX (gotta love the sunroof). I agree yes you can put the power to the ground but you can only do so much on an fwd before it becomes useless such as those big HP fwd cars unless you throw on some slicks and go to the track often. Personally I think 350-400 ish whp is ideal for most fwd car (depending on body) before traction becomes a big big issue but thats just me other people might be different. I like a progressive powerband on this car since its used daily. Also cruising on the highway at 4k rpm isnt too nice for turbo lol. It would tear up my gas mileage! NA is reliable for now and I don't have to worry much about hoses coming apart, leaks, and so on. Plus I have a list of plans for the car for it to push over 200whp and I will be happy with it. That will be the end of modding the accord. Hopefully the supra will be a fun project and I will be sure to get those pics up whenver I can. Thanks for the compliments.

turbojuiced

Apr 5, 2008
San Diego/Fairfield
^Yep yep I was running about 230whp in the ek wasnt really a daily though cuz it was loud as hell. But it was definitely a fun car. That was my first and only NA car I did. That thing hauled balls!

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
NAiL05;988366 said:
Well I thought I would introduce the car I drive from Dallas to IL for school. This is my DD and my only vehicle for now. My MKIII is sittin at home and I will get pics of it whenever I get back in town (Its gonna be torn down). But here is my 92 Honda accord powered by an h22a. Not the greatest but it gets the job done. I am satisfied with my 400+ miles per tank.

Clean car for a DD.

Old pic when I was helpin my buddy pull his head on his h22a. Lost comp, pulled off head (bent valve), saw piston clocked sideways in the block, and you know how the story goes.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Always makes me cringe when I see a dumbass crawling under a car with nothing but a cheap jack holding it up. :nono:

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
We were draining the coolant it was a 2 sec job. We woulda let the car sit on pavement but the oil drain pan said no. That was the only use for the jack. Yea its retarded but its all we had at the time. After that it was just pulling the head off.